Please click to find out more.
- Press release: 44,000 trees to be planted as Urban Tree Challenge Fund reopens 08/05/2021More trees in urban areas will help support people’s health and wellbeing as well as wider environmental benefits, as we build back greener from the pandemic.
- Guidance: Upload documents and get messages for the Customs Declaration Service 08/05/2021Find out what you need to do if you've submitted a declaration using the Customs Declaration Service and need to send supporting documents or respond to HMRC queries.
- Press release: A new Queen's Speech to build back better from the pandemic 08/05/2021New laws to ensure the UK builds back better and stronger from the pandemic will be unveiled in next week’s Queen’s Speech.
- Correspondence: Letters from the Prime Minister to the First Minister of Scotland and the First Minister of Wales: 8 May 2021 08/05/2021The Prime Minister's Correspondence with the First Minister of Scotland and the First Minister of Wales.
- Uganda travel advice 08/05/2021Latest travel advice for Uganda including how to stay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and information on returning to the UK.
- Press release: Surge testing to be deployed in Ruislip 08/05/2021Additional surge testing and genomic sequencing deployed in Ruislip where a confirmed case of a variant of concern has been identified.
- Kyrgyzstan travel advice 08/05/2021Latest travel advice for Kyrgyzstan including how coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting travel and entry requirements at this time as well as safety and security and local laws and customs