Please click to find out more.
- Transparency data: Royal Courts of Justice Cause List 01/08/2021Daily cause lists for cases to be heard in the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL.
- Press release: UK condemns deliberate attack on oil tanker by Iran 01/08/2021UK assessments have concluded that it is highly likely that Iran attacked the MV MERCER STREET in international waters off Oman using one or more Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Press release: More than 85 million COVID-19 vaccines administered in UK 01/08/2021Over 88% of adults have had a first dose and over 72% of adults have had both doses
- Rwanda travel advice 01/08/2021Latest travel advice for Rwanda, including how to stay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and information on returning to the UK.
- Press release: Uber, Bolt and Deliveroo help drive vaccine uptake 01/08/2021Leading businesses to offer incentives for people to get COVID-19 jabs
- European Convention on Human Rights protocol comes into force 01/08/2021Protocol no. 15 to the European Convention on Human Rights will come into force today (1 August 2021), following its ratification by all 47 State Parties.
- Guidance: Master indemnity agreement: approved suppliers 01/08/2021The Master Indemnity Agreement (MIA) register provides a list of all approved suppliers to NHS organisations.