Please click to find out more.
- Press release: Farming Innovation Programme launched to boost the future of farming 19/10/2021£17.5 million allocated to the first round of funds to support agri-tech innovation
- Speech: Lack of progress continues to impact negatively the lives of Israelis and Palestinians 19/10/2021Statement by Ambassador Barbara Woodward at the Security Council briefing on the Middle East Peace Process.
- Secure Care UK Ltd v Mr R Mott: EA-2019-000977-AT (previously UKEAT/0122/20/AT) 19/10/2021Employment Appeal Tribunal Judgment of Heather Williams (Deputy Judge of the High Court) on 23 February 2021. September 2021.
- Mr C Daley v Vodaphone Automotive Ltd: EA-2020-000314-JOJ (previously UKEAT/0146/20/JOJ) 19/10/2021Employment Appeal Tribunal judgment of Judge Shanks on 9 March 2021.
- Press release: Prime Minister's automotive roundtable: 19 October 2021 19/10/2021Prime Minister Boris Johnson met with representatives of the automotive sector to discuss the UK’s electric vehicle revolution.
- Guidance: HMCTS weekly operational summary 19/10/2021A weekly summary of the latest HM Courts and Tribunals Service operational position for users. We will aim to update this every Friday at 4pm.
- News story: Government announces £32.7 million for new link road in Central Bedfordshire 19/10/2021New bypass to ease transport of goods between the M1 and Midlands, and support development of new homes and jobs.